Here’s how to use a free SMS service in Malaysia, a guide to help you understand how it works and how to add it to your existing plans.
Set up your account The easiest way to set up a free smss account is to follow the steps below.
1) Sign up for a new account for a free account.
2) You’ll need to provide a photo ID and date of birth.
3) Select the ‘My Account’ tab, then ‘Sign Up’.
4) Fill in your email address, and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
5) Fill out the rest of the fields and click ‘Sign In’.
6) Select ‘I am a subscriber’ and enter your email and password.
7) Click ‘Sign Out’.
8) Your account is now live.
9) Log into your account.
10) Find the ‘Free SMS Service’ tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page to find your ‘subscription’ number.
11) Click on that number and it will be automatically added to your account, along with your email.
12) Check your account balance to see how much SMS you have left to spend.
The free SMS services offered in Malaysia are: Free SMS Service (Free) -Malaysia: 2MB of free SMS is available to subscribers who pay 1K ringtones.
12MB is available for customers who pay 3K ringtone.
Free SMS Plan (Free-up to 10MB) -Singapore: 1MB free SMS per month is available.
14MB free monthly SMS is also available for Singapore residents.
Free Plan (2MB-10MB) (Singapore only) -Hong Kong: Unlimited SMS plan for a limited time is available on our mobile website.
Free Plans (2.5MB-20MB) for Singapore customers: Free plans include unlimited SMS and calls, plus a 20-MB free plan for free text messages, calls and text messages from Singapore.
Free-up-to-10-MB SMS (Singasian-only) -Bangkok: Unlimited free SMS for a period of 10 minutes, and unlimited calls and SMS from Singapore for a month.
Free plan (3MB-15MB) with unlimited calls, texts and SMS for Singapore users.
Free Calls Plan (3.5mb-30MB) without SMS is free and available for a year.
Free Voice Plan (4MB-50MB) is free, and includes unlimited calls from Singapore and unlimited texts for a six-month period.
Free Text Plan (6MB-100MB) has unlimited calls to Singapore and SMS calls from a mobile number.
Free Messages Plan (8MB-500MB) includes unlimited SMS texts from Singapore, SMS calls and calls from other Singapore numbers.
Free Phone Plan (9MB-1.5M) is unlimited calls for a term of one year.
You can call any number on your phone number, but you’ll only receive the SMS text.
Free Internet Plan (10MB-2M) has the same unlimited calls as Free SMS.
Mobile plans can be purchased separately from various carriers, and are sold at different rates depending on your location.
You’ll also need to pay for the SIM card.
Check your email 1) You can check your account details from your email or your phone app.
2 ) You can access your account at any time by tapping ‘Sign in’.
3) Scroll down the page and select the ‘Settings’ tab.
4) Tap ‘Account’ 4) Enter your email addresses, and then click ‘Continue’.
5) Scroll through your account settings.
6) Scroll the leftmost row to find the ‘SMS Service’ section, then tap ‘Add’ 7) Select your free SMS account.
8) Click the ‘Sign-up’ button and it’ll be automatically initiated.
Click on ‘Continue’ 10.
Check the ‘Verify SMS’ checkbox and select ‘Yes’ to proceed.
Once you’ve verified the SMS service you’ve added, you’ll be asked to provide your contact details.
If you don’t have an email address yet, you can enter your phone numbers in the ‘Phone’ field.
Your contact details are not stored for 24 hours, so if you’re not using the free SMS plan yet, please check this box first.
Your phone number is added to the account, and it’s ready to send SMS.
Click the button ‘Add Call’ at the bottom right of the screen to start calling your contacts.
When you receive a call, tap ‘Continue.’
Tap ‘Sms Message’ to view your SMS message history.
You should see a notification stating that your SMS has been successfully received.
If your call was successful, your call will be shown in your phone’s call history.
When finished, your SMS will be available in your inbox. 19. If